Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Knowledge is Power...or so I thought

After my frantic visit to the doctor's to confirm my pregnancy, I began searching for knowledge. Never being pregnant before, I had next to no idea what to expect. I didn't know how I was supposed to be feeling, what to be eating and through reading, what not to be eating. I searched the internet for probably a week straight trying to cram as much information in my head as possible. Sites I find along my way that help me out will be listed at the side. I also went out and purchased a couple of books, which are nice to have too. It's always relaxing to sit back with a nice cup of coffee, which by the way...you have to monitor how much caffine you're consuming, and flip through a few pages.


Here are books I have began reading that I have found to be very useful.








All of these books can be purchased at your local book store and can also be found on Amazon.com new or used.

No comments: