Wednesday, June 11, 2008

The Medicine Man Told Me So



I waitress at a resort restaurant in Ontario. Yesterday morning while serving breakfast, I went to approach a table, say "good morning" and pour coffee but before I could open my mouth, the gentleman at the table interrupts me and says "It's a Boy." I am at a point in my pregnancy when in my work uniform, you could sort of tell that I am pregnant but would still be a little scared to ask because I might just have a big belly and could be very offended that someone thought I was pregnant. So he proceeds again, " I know that its a boy." I stood there in confusion. I kind of cocked my head to the side and said, "okay." He then told me that he was something along the lines of an aboriginal medicine man. Well, I have had a strange suspicion since the beginning that I am having a boy but this takes me one step closer to believing. We are not finding out the sex of our baby before hand, so until the day that our baby is born, you are 50% right medicine man.

MAYBE!

1 comment:

LIBERTY POST EDITOR said...

Ha Ha..it's either one or the other. 50/50. I say 'boy' too!